Most of the last day is taken with the drive home, but we did get up early and go catch sunrise from a new spot. This time, just after (heading to Tennessee) the Newfound Gap Overlook. Since we didn’t do much Sunday, I’ll use this post as a wrap up.
- Wednesday night – drive to Gatlinburg
- Thursday – hike Huskey Gap Trail, early night, no sunset
- Friday – hike Rainbow Falls, Aquarium in the afternoon, dinner at Smoky Mountain Brewery
- Saturday – hike Mt. Cammerer, Sunset Photography
- Sunday – sunrise photography, hike Grotto Falls, hike Laurel Falls, Cades Cove
- Monday – sunrise photography, return trip